Enjoy your stay at Novotel München City Arnulfpark to the fullest – and with a clear conscience. As part of the Planet 21 programme, the hotel is implementing numerous ambitious measures toward sustainability.
The Novotel München City Arnulfpark is committed to sustainability and fairness. The hotel’s extensive measures under the Planet 21 programme encompass both ecological and social aspects:
- E-gas station in the underground car park
- 100% LED lighting in the hotel
- use of vegetables and herbs from our own garden
- no threatened fish species on the restaurant menu
- personal care products with fairtrade ingredients
- financing of tree planting through water and energy saved by reusing towels
- a photovoltaic system on the roof
- a cistern in the cellar which feeds public toilets
- All cleaning products used in the hotel are covered by the EU Ecolabel.
- use of FSC-certified paper from sustainable resources
- 98% of waste is recycled, 15% of which is utilised thermally.
- implementation of the Accor Ethics Charter and Accor CSR Charter
- employee care and the promotion of diversity
- commitment to the prevention of sexual abuse of children